Pages

'Aaja Nachle was a memorable experience' - Madhuri

Coming to Aaja Nachle, what was it like shooting for this film after so long?

After a gap of six years, I was hesitant. When (producer) Aditya Chopra offered me the script, I asked him if people would still want to watch me. I was also worried that people will judge me as a mother of two kids now!

But once I came back here, the greeting that I received from fans was so warm. At every event, people wished me luck.

Yash Raj Films, which were always organised, have become super-organised now! They facilitated things for my sons Arin and Ryan too. So Aaja Nachlewas a memorable experience

What about dance? This film is sans choreographer Saroj Khan.

Sarojji is in her own league, and she isn't just my dance teacher, she is like family to me.

As for Vaibhavi Merchant, she has worked very hard on Aaja Nachle. I have also considered it my responsibility to give my best. We will have to wait and see the audience's reaction, but I think we have done a good job.

No comments: