Pages

Salman Khan: I turned down 'Chak De'! What was I thinking?

(Sawf News) - The lead role played by Shah Rukh Khan in Chak De India, the year's biggest hit and a favorite for the best film of the year award, was first offered to Salman Khan who turned it down!
Salman Khan rues his decision and candidly explains what prompted him to commit the gaffe.

"I had an issue with the climax of the film. Adi in fact told me that he would make this [the film] into the biggest hit and you don't know what you are missing out on," he says

"I was fortunate that 'Partner' did as well.

"People have loved Chak De! and…I was wrong…and this is the scary bit when an actor's thinking starts going wrong. Adi has made it the same way as he narrated it to me…and I am thinking how can this work dude…it can't work."

News Copyright © Sawf News

No comments: