Pages

Parmeet Sethi's a busy boy

Parmeet Sethi is definitely doing great in life after the success of Badmaash Company. The actor is busy working on his second film with Yash Raj. “To be honest, it’s still in thenascent stage. All I can say is that it’s going to be interestingly differentlike Badmaash Company,” he says.

The actor-turned-directorsays, “Adi (Aditya Chopra) has signed me for three films. Nothing else is more important than that,” he adds.

Parmeet remembers the day when Aditya approved his script, “After finishing the script in six days, I was waiting. One fine day he called me andtold me that he wanted to produce the film. I was speechless and passed the phone to Archana. Archana scolded me saying that Adi wanted to speak to me. I was at a loss for words. I realised that I got the biggest break of my life,” he says.

Though his film career did not take off after the mega success of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, he did well on television. “Whatever said and done, I owe everything to TV. My success is due to the audience who loved me on TV shows. But for the moment, I want to focus on my film,” he ends.

(DNA)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.