Pages

Tara D’souza's father all praise for daughter's debut

(Total Filmy)

Actress Tara D'souza, who played a surprise role in the movie “ Mere Brother Ki Dulhan" (MBKD) is unable to hide her big smile which discloses the happiness of her heart.

Tara’s dad flat on her acting skills
There’s a big reason behind this wide grin of the actress who recently watched her debut movie in a multiplex. The actress was accompanied by her father who was all praise for her and just couldn’t stop admiring the acting skills of his daughter.
Commenting on this, actress Tara informed the media, "I went to a multiplex to watch the film with friends and my dad. My dad was particularly proud of me as I sink a little into my chair after I saw myself on the massive screen. While I was conscious of reactions of the people watching the film, my dad was going around telling movie-goers 'That's my daughter in the film' with great pride. It was a great experience!"

Tara busy with her second film
Nowadays, the actress, who is popular among her fans for her doe-eyes, is busy with the events related to the promotion of her second film, “Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge." This movie will be the second production of Y-film production house. As a matter of fact, Y-film house is a subsidiary of Yash Raj Films.
Other actors who are a part of the film include Saqib Saleem, Saba Azad and Nishant Dahiya. This film will hit the screens on October 14, as per the information provided by the actress. She said, "The film is very different from other Bollywood films. It’s a short ride filled with excitement and fun, and it has good music!"

No comments: