Pages

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is a comedy of errors: Imran Khan

Imran Khan is presently shooting for Yash Raj Films’ Mere Brother Ki Dulhan and is very charged about the film, which is set in Dehradun, Delhi and Agra.

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is a romantic comedy, and has Imran playing a upper middle-class boy from Dehradun. The actor said that he is having a ball shooting there as he is discovering North India.

“It is the first time that I am getting a chance to explore the city and I am enjoying the experience. The best part is the sumptuous food I get here. I eat everything I can lay my hands on, but the jalebis are out of this world,” informed Imran from Haridwar, where he was shooting for the day.

The director, Ali Abbas Zafar, is from Dehradun so he has set the story in a city he knows very well. “Actually the film is a comedy of errors and I fall in love with my brother’s dulhan,” said the actor.

(Indian Express)

No comments: