Pages

I can do a sex scene with Anushka: Ranveer

The most eligible bachelor in tinsel town, Ranveer Singh has bared his heart out on celebrity chat show, Simi Selects India’s Most Desirable.

Singh, who became one of the most sought after actors in Bollywood after his debut film, Band Baaja Baarat, revealed that he had his share ofstruggles. The actor said he started off as an assistant director. He prefers to call that time of his life as his “hustle period” when he “was working round the clock and was also gaining weight.”

He further says, “Then I started working out, did theatre for 10 months, started getting offers, said no to offers from great producers and waited for my dream break.” Singh also says that he “got a crazy casting couch offer.”

“Things got really bad as my struggle period coincided with recession, so I really hit rock bottom. My family was also not having the best of time financially. But my family is my grounding experience,” he adds.

However, soon, the actor got his break. “First time in their history, YRF (Yash Raj Films) launched a lead solo hero who was a newcomer.” Now, he says, he has “no time to pause and see what all is happening around.”

The 26-year-old actor, who has got his theatre and drama graduation degree from Indiana University, USA, has been linked with his Band Baja Baraat co-star Anushka Sharma. However, he rebuffs the rumour. “There’s no truth to Anushka and me,” he says. But, he adds, “She is amazing and beautiful.”

Singh believes, he is not good enough for Sharma. “I think Anushka deserves someone much better than me.” However, he is full of praises for Sharma’s professionalism and acting.

He also said that he is comfortable in shooting intimate scene with Anushka. “I can do a sex scene with Anushka again because she’s a very supportive co-star,” Singh says.

(HT)

No comments: