Pages

Imran signed 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' because of mom

Yeah, it may sound amusing but that's how Imran Khan landed up in Yash Raj Films' forthcoming rom com 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' (MBKD). Read on to find out the whole story...

In an interview to media, Imran revealed that initially he was least interested in the project. In fact it was on producer Aditya Chopra's insistence the actor met Ali Abbas Zafar, who makes his directorial with this one. When he met the director and heard the movie's title, Imran thought how horrible it is but remained silent about it. He was not even happy with the story outline of a guy searching a girl for his brother and then himself falling in love with her. Imran had found that also to be bad, still he didn�t tell Ali anything, instead said he will get back to him.

While Imran had not read MBKD's script, his mom (Aamir Khan's sister) had gone through it and it was she who asked him to take the movie. "I did not read the script, but my mom found the script and read it. She called me and told me that I should read the script and do this film because it is hilarious. So I read it, I loved it and finally decided to do it. His script just won me over. Initially I was not doing it, but now I'm so glad that I did it," quoted the young handsome Khan.

Well, even we are glad you took it, Imu.... Hope the MBKD's box office collections don�t disappoint you as well and the movie hits the bull�s eye.

Starring Katrina Kaif and Pakistani actor-singer Ali Zafar along with Imran, 'MBKD' hits the screens on 9th September, 2011.

(IndiaGlitz )

No comments: