Pages

I was never on a drastic diet: Kareena

Kareena Kapoor has denied the report published in a Mumbai tabloid that she collapsed on the sets of Tashan owing to a crash diet.

At an event to promote a hair removing cream for which she is the brand ambassador, she revealed, “I know some newspaper carried the story but I would like to make it clear that I have never been on a drastic diet.”

Explaining how she managed to tone down her body so much, she said, “I worked very hard during training. Bharat Thakur is the one person who is responsible for this. His yoga institute has completely sculptured my body and I have eaten everything the way I wished to eat.”

Agreeing that she had decided to reduce weight for the film, she added, "I had done it to get a specific look in the film but now I’m back to my normal looks and weight. I never found any need to be on diet.”

Kareena also shared her health gyaan at the event. “What helps me stay in good shape is that I’m a pure vegetarian. I don’t put non vegetarian food in my stomach to increase unnecessary weight. Moreover, on regular basis I drink 8 to 10 glasses of water and also have green vegetables and healthy food. It not only reflects on skin which glows but also strengthens your hair. Nowadays at the age of 25 you can become a diabetic so it’s most important to be healthy and see to it that your regular diet has more vitamins and minerals in it,” she concludes.

No comments: