Pages

Ranbir Kapoor says Bachna Ae Haseenon


Ranbir Kapoor's post-Saawariya project, a romantic musical for Yash Raj Films, had been struggling to find an appropriate title. Finally, it has one - Bachna Ae Haseenon, which harks back to his father's chartbuster.

"But I don't think we decided to name the film Bachna Ae Haseenon to suggest a link with my past. Sure, the song was a big R.D. Burman chartbuster in its time. My dad, mom and I are all huge fans of RDB," Ranbir told IANS.

"My parents' biggest hits were composed by him. But more than the instant connectivity, I think the title was selected because it's very apt for my film. It's about this guy's journey in life and his different encounters with various women," he added.

The film, which has the young superstar courting Bipasha Basu, Minissha Lamba and Deepika Padukone, is 60 percent complete and is expected to open on Aug 15.

(Sify)

No comments: