Pages

TASHAN music - Hot and much anticipated

Yash Raj Films didn't have a great 2007 when it came to music of their films.

Barring JHOOM BARABAR JHOOM that had some foot tapping music by Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy and made some impact in the charts, neither AAJA NACHLE [Salim Sulaiman] nor LAAGA CHUNARI MEIN DAAG [Shantanu Moitra] worked. TA RA RUM PUM [Vishal and Shekhar] and CHAK DE INDIA [Salim Sulaiman] were moderate successes but none lived up to the legacy of Yash Raj Films. All of this makes TASHAN an exceedingly important project for the production house that opens its account with this actioner in 2008.

Vishal Dadlani chuckles, "Even if we say this to ourselves, TASHAN is a 'dhamaal' score in the offering. Shekhar and I are supremely confident about the music and we are sure music lovers won't be disappointed at all. It has the 'dhinchaak' element that is associated with the genre of a film like TASHAN.

Music lovers too are looking forward to the film's music. Says Shalini Burman (Branch Manager with a Delhi based bank) - "Frankly speaking, I was a tad disappointed with TA RA RUM PUM since it was more of a Yash Raj score than Vishal & Shekhar. When I play music composed by the duo, I expect a JHANKAAR BEATS or a MUSAFIR or a DUS, something which brings to fore their own style. I hope TASHAN has a lot more of them."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
I was sure this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/hello-kitty-party-supplies.html]hello kitty Party Supplies[/url].